Friday, October 1, 2010

Brown Baggin' It....cont'd (again ;) )

So, I've made progress this week!  Amid racking my brain for my business, taking orders, and working on orders, I've saved my late nights for my Brown Bag quilt.  This weekend I'm gonna be taking some naps for sure! 

I sliced up some fabric and made some strip sets, laid them out here so you could see how they work together. :)

No basket weaves here, people.  Just seeing how it works together, and making sure the black makes enough of a statement.  Next order of duty, cut these babies up!

Aaaannnnddddd sew them back together again! :)

How am I able to do this at night, when the house is quiet, and no one is calling, "Momma?"
Say hello to my friend....

Yeah, baby!   I'm starting to piece the blocks now, just have to decide how to set them, may have to ask for some help from someone with an analytical mind. ;)  Later, gator!

1 comment:

Sewgreen said...

I can't wait to see it all put together! I think the black works very well!