Friday, August 26, 2011

Remember WonderWoman? I KNOW Her!! ;)

Surprise!!

New look, huh? 

There's one woman to thank....Tiffany, from Another Pie In the Sky Designs!!! Some of you may know her as @anthrpienthesky from Twitter.  If you don't follow her there...you should, 'cause you are missin' out!!!  Cannot begin to say how grateful I am!!! Sorry, the spot of "Biggest Fan" has been taken, but feel free to fill in the ranks!! ;-)  xoxoxoxoxo to my Sweet Tiffany!! Oh, yeah...almost forgot! She IS for hire!!  Leave me a comment, and if you don't know her, I'll be ever so glad to put you in touch.

Last week, I had just contacted a company that specializes in branding...my current business obsession, and when I mentioned some of what I was hoping to accomplish, Tiffany said, "Let me see what I can do for you first."  I gotta tell ya, I'm one blessed girl! (side note: one of my WWF buddies thought maybe I should call myself "SewWoman" because of my age....a PR student, no less...punk kid)  Anyway, back to Tiffany! :))
She has also challenged me to get my sewing room in order, and it's coming along. The agreed to date for show and tell is Sept. 1, but if the IRS grants extensions....I'm wondering if I can get one?  Hmmmm...???  Honestly, progress has been made, and I just contacted my personal decorator today(you know who you are ;)  ), because I'd love to show it "cute" not just "clean", although "clean" is a HUGE improvement!!! 

I hate to post without including a picture, can we let my new profile pic count?  Many thanks, Buddy ;) xo

2 comments:

Tiffany @ Another Pie In The Sky said...

I am so thrilled that you love your new look! I was so happy to help you with it, too. Btw, I am sew not wonder woman (wonder woman doesn't get sick). :) xoxoxoxoxo

Vivian said...

Love your new look. I haven't dropped by lately. Not reading many blogs. Working more on teacher stuff. Now I work all teacher stuff all day so I'm back to looking at blogs in the evening. I'll have to look and see what I have missed out on in your life.