Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stash Report

Can you count fabric pulled?  ;)  Nah, guess you can't, but here's what I've got to be cut next


Hopefully, it'll be ready for a picture next week!

Now, on the the Stash Report.....
Fabric in:  0
Fabric in YTD: 12.75yds

Fabric out:  2.5yds
Fabric out YTD: 20.25yds
So, I can still say...Total Fabric out YTD:  7.5yds
At least I'm moving in the right direction(for now).  :)

What have I been working on all week?  Mostly monogramming, that goes out the door before I even think about taking a picture, but I've also been working on some sweet little dresses, that will be finished tomorrow.  So, be sure and check back in the next couple of days to see, but for now here's a peek... ;)

 
Have a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by.  Y'all come back, now, ya hear...;)

No comments: