Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sewing Saturday!!

Saturday is here and I am gonna sew!!  Archer and Dad left at 4 this morning for McAlister(sp), OK, for a big tournament, traditional all the way!
Archer doing what he loves
Dad and Little Guy
 So it's just me and the kiddos for the day. Not sure what THEY are gonna do, but I'm spending time with Aunt Bee!



And I might even crank up ol' Bertha!
See the map on the wall?  Well, this used to be our schoolroom, and I sewed in a smaller room downstairs.  We finally got our priorities in line and I moved upstairs!  I did keep the ironing board downstairs, makes me check on my sweeties, and helps me get my steps in everyday. ;)  Yes, there is a method to the madness.
Happy Saturday sewing, to you!!

1 comment:

Sewgreen said...

What does ol' Bertha do?