Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Honey Comes to Visit

No sewing done yesterday, but we did have a very special visitor!  Our Honey came!!!  More pics to come, but for now I'll say we had a great first day, and look forward to two more. :)  How did we start out our visit?  Well, with a trip to Catfish Hole!  How many people drive from Orlando to Alma, Arkansas, for good catfish and hush puppies?  I know two that do!

Betty Smiles with her Honey

Little Guy with his Honey

My sweet Daddy with Dodge(and Bonnie Love being a toot and getting out of the pic!)

My Guys
Hope your day is as good as mine is going to be!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog you have!
I could not resist your comment on the sidebar! LOL
that's what blogging is all about!
Gina

Teresa said...

Love the family pics. Nice blog! I also absolutely love the cedar in your house - it is beautiful. I too have my quilting in the basement now, just added a 10'quilting frame. LOL that would have been a bit much in my 10x16' living/dining room! So now I've added a HUGE ironing surface (an old door) on fold down hinges, when it's down it rests on my son's airhockey table. It is absolutely fantastic for ironing those large things - like quilts!
Teresa