Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stash Report.....week 2

Where has this week gone?  I'll tell you where!  Well......on second thought, this blog is rated G... :-/ Lol!

Ok, let's try again.  What has been accomplished this week....that's better. ;)  We started back to school...Joy of Joys!!! Hehehe...  Monday and Tuesday afternoons were spent with a person on my list of favs! My sweet Auntie, she is from Florida, yes, just like my Honey.  My Daddy's oldest sister, and the person in the world who is most like my Grandma...Love.  We laughed, told stories and cried...all good. :)

Wednesday choir practice started back.  Boy, could I tell we had had a few weeks off!!  Pipes were a little rough.

Thursday morning went and had my toes done with Glory and J's girl.  Hehehe I do have pics of that!  Wanna see?
My wonderful next door(read across the field) neighbor, Glory... She is just as feisty as she is sweet...hope to grow up to be just like her!
 And....guess what I saved this pic under?  Hobbit feet....because that's what those spacers make your feet look like.  The color?  I did not choose it...I'm more of a pink kinda girl, Glory made me!  Remember, she's the feisty one. ;)
Oh, my goodness!!!! Did I just show you my naked feet?  I MUST be desperate for material!!!!

Thursday night we had three basketball games....

Friday was a goodbye to a Dear Man, Dr. Calvin Bradford.  You will be missed, your boys did a great job! 

Saturday morning I met with a new client, a new interior decorator, Julie of Decor Flare.  It was a great meeting and I got to say the words, "You better just order a whole bolt."  Woooooooohoooooooo!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THAT FELT?!?!?!?  Then I was on my way to 7, yes, I said SEVEN, hours of basketball.....the good news? We won!!  The bad news....no sewing.  Although I did get some monogramming done.  Does that count?

So, after ALL my EXCUSES.....my stash report....Let's just keep it simple...


Nothing In...Nothing out!
(but quite a bit has been ordered...hehehe)

Until next week....oh, it may be bad...  :-/

No comments: