Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday, everybody!! Did you get your nap? I did!! Woot! Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap! ;)

Woke up ready to work! Made a couple of scarves.


Then worked on mom shirts...whew...they are wearing me OUT! But I love it and am soooooo grateful! xoxo

Now I'm working on a new project that I'm super excited about! Taking these...


Cutting them up and throwing in a little funk...



Can't wait to show you what it's going to be!! Gonna have to hurry! Must be done by Thursday. Yikes!!

Guess what? Tomorrow's Monday! Who's excited?? I know, I'm crazy, but I LOVE Mondays!! Why?? I'm not sure, maybe the promise of a new week? Who knows... ;-)

Catch ya later! xoxo

2 comments:

Scott at the Blue Nickel said...

You are so uplifting in your attitude...gotta say that rocks! Love the fatigues and funk look!!

CreationsForEleanor said...

The camp is going to look great, especially with the fun fabric. I love fleur de lis and that black and red is to die for!