Monday, November 15, 2010

Brown Baggin' It....(almost done;) )

Here we go.....one...more...time.   Hate to tell you, but it won't be the last.  ;)  The back of my Brown Bag quilt is done!  But......I don't have a picture of it, completed.  I will show you what I do have pictures of. :)

I saved this as blue and green make neutral. ;)  See I found some black with leaves(the pic refused to upload :-/ ), and saved it as "closebutno", you understand. So to make my back the size it needed to be, I simply added this allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way around.  It's not too bad, if I do say  so myself.
 This is what  it looked like before I added the "blueandgreenmakeneutral." 
 And....if it's not lying perfectly flat, *ahem-clears throat*, it must be because my youngest, decided it was a great spot to take a rest. ;)  She would be the reason I HAVE to use a cutting table.  Like her momma, she loves fabric, in fact, it must call to her, as it does me, because if a piece is spread out or put down, she is gonna be on it! :0)  Her name is Ella, and she is my cuddle buddy, nap partner and co-fabric hound.  Hehehe

No comments: